How to stop throwing up? Throwing up is generally not a serious health problem. It will be your body reaction to a temporary problem. The body will be trying to eliminate something that will be dangerous. Some of the causes of the vomiting will be overheating, food poisoning, pregnancy, and stomach flu. To overcome the feeling of the vomiting then tries these simple home remedies.
Natural remedies to stop throwing up:
Ginger will be good for your digestive system and it works as a natural anti-agent to prevent from vomiting.
- You have to mix one teaspoon of ginger juice and lemon juice with water and consume it.
- Try some ginger tea with honey or you can eat fresh ginger slices with honey.
Rice water will help you to alleviate vomiting. If you are preparing rice water try to use white rice water and it will be easier to digest.
- Boil a cup of rice with half cup of water.
- Strain the water and drink this rice water.
Cinnamon will help you to calm the stomach and it will treat vomiting that is caused by digestive problems.
- Add one teaspoon of cinnamon powder with boiling water. You can add the cinnamon stick.
- Leave it for few minutes and then strain the water
- If you need you can add one tablespoon of honey
- Drink it slowly
If you are pregnant then this remedy will not suitable for you.
Mint tea will provide you the best relief from throwing up if it is caused by an upset stomach.
- Add some mint leaves to a cup of hot water and allow it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Strain and drink this tea.
- If fresh mint leaves will be available then you can simply chew them.
You can make a solution by mixing one teaspoon of mint juice, lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey.
Apple cider vinegar will help you to stop throwing up. It will help to calm the stomach. It will help to treat food poisoning.
- Mix apple cider vinegar with honey in a glass of water. Drink this solution and repeat it daily.
- To prevent further vomiting then you can rinse your mouth with vinegar solution in half cup of water.
Cloves will have soothing properties and it will help in digestion. It also cures of vomiting. This is effective for vomiting that is caused by the gastric problem.
- You can use some cloves to make a cup of tea treat vomiting.
- Another best way will be mixing some fried cloves with honey and swallow it.
This is one of the best and easiest remedies for vomiting.
- Mix one teaspoon of cumin seeds with warm water.
- Drink this daily.
- Another option will add cumin powder and cardamom powder to honey and take it slowly.
These are the some of the home remedies that will stop throwing up. Try this home remedies which will be suitable for your body.